Rush Creek Yacht Club announces the start of the Frozen Fish Series; the format, schedule, location and conditions listed as follows:
Rush Creek Yacht Club announces the start of the Frozen Fish Series.
– Place: Rush Creek yacht Club.
– Racing area: inner harbor of the Rush Creek YC.
– Racing format: 4 to 6 races per day in average of 15 minutes per race.
– Starting time: first gun at 13:00 (1:00 pm).
– Racing days: Saturdays.
– Racing schedule:
– Entry fee: $0
– Fleet categories: two fleets starting together. Scored separately.
Challenge fleet: sailors that have full control boat handling and whose main goal is to improve racing skills.
Courageous fleet: sailors that are looking for improvement in boat handling and overall racing skills.
Any sailor is free to sign up on any fleet he or she wants.
The idea is to have some hors d’oeuvre after racing at the dinghy area and then going to the club house.
This will be completely on volunteer/fleet basis therefore feel free to bring anything you would like for the after racing debauchery.
As per club policy, Rush Creek will allow to leave the boats on the club compound for a period of a series without any charge.
Rod Favela | firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service & technical support.
O: 214-960-4434 | C: 817-729-4015 | W: velasailingsupply.com